Affordable Housing for Farmworker Families in Santa Rosa!
5360 Old Redwood Highway, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Each 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom home offers refrigerator,stove/microwave, dishwasher and central heat. Onsite facilities include: laundry room, playground, community room and BBQ area. Close to shopping, schools and transportation, friendly office staff with onsite manager.
2 bedrooms • 2 – 5 persons
Affordable, based on income
- At least one occupant works in farm labor
- Meet income guidelines
- Good rental history
- Pass credit and
- background screening
- Security deposit
What to Bring with You
- Driver’s license or picture ID for all adults
- Proof of citizenship or permanent resident card
- Social Security card for all household members
- Birth certificates for all minor household members
- Employment pay stubs for the last 13 weeks
- 2016 tax returns
- Proof of all sources of income and assets
Visit: Leasing Office at 3315 Airway Drive, Santa Rosa CA 95403
Ortiz Family Plaza meets Rural Development 514/516 Programs • Farm Labor Housing and CTCAC-Tax Credit regulations. It is managed by Hyder Property Management Professionals and provided by: California Human Development, Phoenix Development and Integrity Housing.