GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement that unleashes the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and their world.
- GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past eight years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
- GivingTuesday strives to build a world in which the catalytic power of generosity is at the heart of the society we build together, unlocking dignity, opportunity, and equity around the globe.
- GivingTuesday’s global network collaborates year-round to inspire generosity around the world, with a common mission to build a world where generosity is part of everyday life.
- GivingTuesday is focused on ways to give back and bring communities together safely. We encourage individuals and organizations to adhere to public health guidelines and physical distancing to help reduce the spread of the virus and flatten the curve.
- GivingTuesday is held annually the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and this year on December 1, 2020. It’s held on the same day in most participating countries in the world.
For more information on Giving Tuesday click HERE
CHD will be participating in Giving Tuesday! We are extremely excited to be a part of this great fundraising campaign and a chance to spread good! We are making sure we are getting the word about CHD and our programs and ways to get involved ahead of Giving Tuesday! This month you’ll see stories about some of the amazing individuals CHD has had the privilege of serving and updates on ways to get involved with us!