LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
As one of California’s leading 501(c)(3) organizations engaged in the War On Poverty for nearly five decades, CHD has ambitious plans for the years ahead. We are excited to grow and change along with the Northern California communities we serve.
2018-2020 STRATEGIC GOALS
- CHD will develop a comprehensive plan to enhance and secure financial resources and diversify funding streams.
- CHD will employ best practice strategies to engage, train, develop, retain and succeed staff.
- CHD will employ excellence in operations and administration by identifying internally focused quality improvement initiatives that can be measured to ensure organizational effectiveness
- CHD will develop a policy agenda that identifies key advocacy issues affecting our organization
- CHD will identify and target stakeholders to increase their engagement and to enhance CHD’s strategic priorities to further its mission.
- CHD Board will identify leading practices and processes that support and proactively shape board composition.