LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
As one of California’s leading 501(c)(3) organizations engaged in the War On Poverty for nearly five decades, CHD has ambitious plans for the years ahead. We are excited to grow and change along with the Northern California communities we serve.
2015-2019 STRATEGIC GOALS
- We will listen to and understand our community in order to develop appropriate solutions.
- We will support solutions through programs and advocacy based on our six business lines: Farm worker Services and Workforce Development, Affordable Housing, disABILITY Services, Energy Efficiency, Treatment and Recovery, Community Services.
- We will ensure excellence in operations and administration, providing high quality services that are valued by the communities we serve.
- We will work as a team with federal, state, local government, non-profit and private partners—embracing and celebrating our collective missions.
- We will seek feedback from our customers and partners and improve and grow our programs based on results.
- We will continue as a proud 501(c)(3), tracking the results of our programs, telling our story, and honoring those who support our success.