WORK WITH US
CHD has the following opportunities available to expand our outstanding team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Executive Leadership Administration
Substance Recovery Services
Farmworker Services & Workforce Development
- Welding Instructor, Olivehurst, $22 – $25 per hour
- Truck Driving Instructor, Stockton, $22 – $25 per hour
- Welding Instructor, Stockton, $22 – $25 per hour
- Truck Driving Instructor, Santa Rosa, $22 – $25 per hour
- MIS Specialist, Woodland, $18 – $20 pr hour
- Administrative Assistant, Woodland, $17.50 – $19.50 per hour -POSITION ON HOLD
No phone calls, please. We will contact you if your skills match the job requirements
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OVERVIEW
California Human Development offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision; paid holidays, vacation and sick time; life insurance (company provided as well as supplemental), accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, and employee assistance program; 403(b) Retirement Plan with generous employer match, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts.CHD values its employees and strives to provide a work/life balance. We offer extensive opportunities for employee training, tuition reimbursement, and professional development, not the least of which is our annual Jayne Ruiz Leadership Training program.