WORK WITH US
CHD has the following opportunities available to expand our outstanding team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Executive Leadership & Administration
Farmworker Services & Workforce Development
- Senior Case Manager, Napa, $24-$26 per hour
- Case Manager, Napa, $20-$23 per hour
- Administrative Assistant, Woodland, $17 – $18.75 per hour ON HOLD
- Floater USDA Case Manager, Lakeport, $20-$23 per hour
- Building Construction Instructor, Stockton, $25 – $28 per hour
- Youth Case Manager, Lodi, $20 – $23 per hour
No phone calls, please. We will contact you if your skills match the job requirements
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OVERVIEW
California Human Development offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision; paid holidays, vacation and sick time; life insurance (company provided as well as supplemental), accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, and employee assistance program; 403(b) Retirement Plan with generous employer match, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts.CHD values its employees and strives to provide a work/life balance. We offer extensive opportunities for employee training, tuition reimbursement, and professional development, not the least of which is our annual Jayne Ruiz Leadership Training .
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE
Western Health Advantage